From: Catalina30@groups.io <Catalina30@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Leslie
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 6:35 PM
To: catalina30@groups.io
Subject: Re: [catalina30] 1984 Catalina 30 swim ladder

On Aug 19, 2020, at 4:19 PM, Jeff Leslie <papaduxe@...> wrote:

The swim ladder on my 1984 Cat30 Standard rig angles under the boat because of the slant of the transom so you are leaning
back while climbing. And the three-step ladder barely reaches the water especially if there are waves making boarding an issue as we become less nimble as we “mature.”

Any suggestions?

Jeff & Diane Leslie
Windborne

Jeff Leslie

Gene Colvin at Brewer Yacht Sales at Safe Harbor Pilots Point Marina in Westbrook CT. Gene worked for Catalina for years and knows them inside and out. He is well connected. I bought my 1984 Cat 30 from Gene 3 years ago and it was smooth as silk. Gene had 3 or 4 boats onsite so I could comparison shop on the spot. Thank Neptune I brought my checkbook so I could place a down payment that day!  I am very happy with my boat and Gene’s service

Jeff - Windborne

On Oct 19, 2020, at 9:44 AM, John Mount <rickmount2@...> wrote:

After more than 20 years of .great sailing I want to sell my Cat 30  1984 TR.

Does anyone know of a broker. Boat presently at Capt’s Cove, Bridgeport,CT.

Rick Mount-