Nicro 4" Solar Fan

Ron Waclawik

Well, my old 4" nicro solar fan bit the dust.  Replaced the battery, no help.  No obvious signs of issues.  Just dead.    So.... I ordered a new one from DEDENDER.  Wouldn't you know, the unit has been redesigned, and is an inch larger in diameter.... Also, the mounting hole has to be enlarged.  The main deal breaker is that the larger outside diameter bumps into a deck fitting up top (PO installed it.)  So, I'm returning it.  Question is:  would anyone know of any sources for old stock... before the redesign??

Join Catalina30@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.