Re: Pulling the M25 transmission for a rebuild and while I am in there

sgalper2000

Defender web site says those clamps are 316 stainless. At $2.99 each. So the Ebay listing is a good deal.
Stan Galper

On June 14, 2019 11:06:19 AM EDT, Bill Sherman <bsherman@...> wrote:
Steve

I did not see any mention of the clamps being SS ?

Bill Sherman

Cat 30 1979

From: Catalina30@groups.io <Catalina30@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 8:00 AM
To: Catalina30@groups.io
Subject: Re: [catalina30] Pulling the M25 transmission for a rebuild
and while I am in there

Just bought a set of these clamps, gov surplus, they look good, any
comments?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262387596419

$20 with tax. I don't want any of those perforated clamps again.

ABA 22-32 Hose Clamps SAE #12 7/8" - 1 1/4" Package of 10.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:51 AM KWKloeber via Groups.Io
<KWKloeber@... <mailto:aol.com@groups.io> > wrote:

7 psi cap

Bill

7 - Where so 🤔
The Ops manual?
5424 “Parts” below shows 15 psi, ditto M25/XP.

IIRC the cap SKamp sells for it (Stant) is 13, maybe 14 (CRS.)

15-ish is pretty standard I thought that 7 doesn’t give much added
protection?

--

Steve Perea

eSells

720-352-5800

esellscom@... <mailto:esellscom@...>

--
Steve

Razors Edge, Cap Sante Marina, Anacortes Washington

81 Catalina 30 Std rig #2522 M-25

esellscom@... <mailto:esellscom@...>

--
Stan Galper