Re: Pulling the M25 transmission for a rebuild and while I am in there

Steve

Edited

Just bought a set of these clamps, gov surplus, they look good, any comments?
$20 with tax. I don't want any of those perforated clamps again.
ABA 22-32 Hose Clamps SAE #12 7/8" - 1 1/4" Package of 10.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:51 AM KWKloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

7 psi cap

Bill

7 - Where so 🤔
 The Ops manual?
5424 “Parts” below shows 15 psi, ditto M25/XP.

IIRC the cap SKamp sells for it (Stant) is 13, maybe 14 (CRS.)

15-ish is pretty standard I thought that 7 doesn’t give much added protection?

--
Steve Perea
eSells

--
Steve
Razors Edge, Cap Sante Marina, Anacortes Washington

Join Catalina30@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.