Re: Pulling the M25 transmission for a rebuild and while I am in there

Bill Sherman

Edited

Steve

Online they run about 350-450 new.

Most rad shops will boil it and pressure test it for $30-$40 Canadian.

I have bought a few from Seakamp and they were in the $225 US range.

Seakamp will also clean and test old HX !

Bill Sherman

Cat 30 1979