From: Catalina30@groups.io <Catalina30@groups.io> On Behalf Of KWKloeber via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 9:27 PM
To: Catalina30@groups.io
Subject: Re: [catalina30] Pulling the M25 transmission for a rebuild and while I am in there

The coolant pressure cap is like 13 psi or so, so if she holds 15 she’d be good to go.
--
Ken Kloeber
Pre-loved '84 C-30 ftrkbs mk-I CTYN3573M84E w/a '83 M-25 s/n 411323

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.  So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.   - Mark Twain

Avast logo

Join Catalina30@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.