Re: Pulling the M25 transmission for a rebuild and while I am in there

Steve

Good idea, I assume if it was bad they would have trashed it and not kept it. I will try to run a pressure leak test myself and see if there is any blatant damage.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:13 PM KWKloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Steve

IIWMHx I’d hang onto it. A Hx can eventually develop a pinhole leak between the sea water and coolant sides and it’s typically turned into a throwaway.  Been there.
The symptom is constantly and consistently losing coolant and no indication of a leak (it’s blowing out with your diesel exhaust.)

--
Steve Perea
eSells

--
Steve
Razors Edge, Cap Sante Marina, Anacortes Washington

Join Catalina30@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.