Re: Pulling the M25 transmission for a rebuild and while I am in there

Steve

THanks Bill, and if anyone is looking for a heat exchanger, I have another, don't know the condition, left by the PO, it was $130 for dip and test, I don't know what new ones cost, saw some for a few hundred but don't know the quality.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:35 PM Bill Sherman <bsherman@...> wrote:

Steve

If you have any questions just call Seakamp, they are in Bellingham and they manufacturer most of the exchangers out there.

Call Dan Lindsay ,he is the engineering manager, and great for info about any of their products.

Bill Sherman

Cat 30 1979