Topics

Protecting California Communities in the Age of Mega Fires [VIDEO]

Kim Noyes

CNRA Speaker Series - Protecting California Communities in the Age of Mega Fires

Approximately 25 percent of the state's population - 11 million people - live in a high-risk area. The wildfire danger we face is one of our gravest public safety threats. Join Secretary Crowfoot for a discussion with home hardening experts to learn about the latest science behind hardening homes and what actions are needed to make communities fire-survivable in the age of catastrophic fires.