A Thank You before you go

NE1RD B. Scott Andersen

Colleagues,

As I see people begin to unsubscribe (hopefully because they've found a better solution!)  I thought I should take this moment to thank all of you for your patience and support of CabConverter over the years. Speaking for the group's management team of me, Dave, and Rich, it has been a joy helping Mac-based contesters everywhere.

Like I said before, we're not going away, but active support for the program will cease at the end of this year's contesting season in May. I'll keep this forum up for as long as there is a need, and so long Groups.IO allows it.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you, and see you on the bands.

73,

-- Scott (NE1RD and author of CabConverter)

todd ruby

Dear Scott
THANK YOU, for creating this app and for your personal help on making everything work for us.

I will still be using CabConverter and MLDX for the foreseeable future, so again, THANK YOU!

73
todd
WB2ZAB

On Mar 17, 2021, at 2:00 PM, NE1RD B. Scott Andersen via groups.io <bsandersen@...> wrote:

Colleagues,

As I see people begin to unsubscribe (hopefully because they've found a better solution!)  I thought I should take this moment to thank all of you for your patience and support of CabConverter over the years. Speaking for the group's management team of me, Dave, and Rich, it has been a joy helping Mac-based contesters everywhere.

Like I said before, we're not going away, but active support for the program will cease at the end of this year's contesting season in May. I'll keep this forum up for as long as there is a need, and so long Groups.IO allows it.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you, and see you on the bands.