CabConverter CabConverter@groups.ioCabConverter 2 (TM) is an Apple(R) Macintosh(R)-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a QSO log into the Cabrillo file format suitable for submittal to a contest sponsor. CabConverter 2 is offered with a very generous license and is free to use. CabConverter 2 is also user-extendable: you can add contests yourself and share them with the CabConverter 2 community!
CabConverter is meant to be used with Dog Park Software's MacLoggerDX though it may work with other logging programs. See the MacLoggerDX home page for more information on MacLoggerDX.
For an introduction video showing how to install and use CabConverter, click here VIDEO
MacOS "Big Sur" users, you need to run from the Terminal application.
For instruction on How to run CabConverter from the Terminal application click here VIDEO.
See this message for detailed instruction for running from the Terminal application: Link to message
- 288 Members
- 59 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.