Cotton Valley Rail Trail Club CVRTC@groups.io
Welcome to the Cotton Valley Rail Trail Club Group
The Cotton Valley Rail Trail Club (CVRTC) is an association of railway motorcar enthusiasts dedicated to preserving motorcar history and right-of-way maintenance through active operation and stewardship.
If you would like to become a member please go to:
You will find information about how to join or you may contact our membership secretary for more information. Once you become a member you can join this active discussion group of fellow CVRTC members.
This group discusses all matters related to CVRTC, Motorcars and Maintenance of Way. Members are invited to post their event or excursion photos and other club related material in the files section of this list. Please refrain from topics not related to the content listed above.
- 76 Members
- 4,400 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.