This is a support forum soliciting postings of general and serious medical interest to patients with CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia) or SLL (small lymphocytic lymphoma).
We look for and discuss information of an educational and medically informative nature, and encourage postings from individuals with medical issues and problems relating to CLL/SLL.
Dr. Furman (New York-Cornell) is our medical advisor. Please post your questions to the group, rather than to him directly, it works better that way. The rest of us are patients and caregivers, some new, some experienced, and our comments and suggestions must not be interpreted as medical advice.
Members may read the CLL/SLL Group MESSAGES:
New Member or Newly Diagnosed?
The CLL/SLL Wiki is a great place to start
If the information you receive is of benefit to you,
you can help support the CLL/SLL group.
Please address Administrative issues to:
- 1,129 Members
- 12,784 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.