Update from WWW,VE2DX,COM

VE2DX

Hello Gang!

Here is a short update from WWW.VE2DX.COM and what we been up to!

Keep an eye out for the soon to be released CT17B-6USB and CT-17B-6USB-Plus that offers a USB port, 5 CI-V ports with a detachable Mini USB cable.  The CT17B-6USB-PLUS also has a pair of outputs on a 1/8 jack, controlled by RTS and DTR that you can use for PTT, CW RTTY FSK, and other digital modes this addon was being asked by many for a while well it will be available on WWW.VE2DX.COM in January 2021...

Our new 3D printed cases for the CT-17B and IAB family of products were made a lot better with indented lettering and cooked in white paint to make the lettering a LOT better.

On the IAB1 and IAB2 family of products, we added RF filtering to each pin.

The IAB1-13 will be back on popular demand in January 2021, the CT-17B and IAB Family will also have a GoKit packaging where we will NOT be using 3D cases, but instead a simple ShrinkTube approach for the whole board, making it easier for the user to integrate the CT17B or IAB in a rail-mounted system or behind the cover. pictures will be posted on WWW.VE2DX.COM.

 The CT17B Bluetooth and USB products will now Identify themself clearly as a CT-17B in your OS thus making the installation and troubleshooting easier.

New videos will be published on our youtube page https://www.youtube.com/user/ve2dx

Our IMK keyboards are finished development and even been assembled! They are working GREAT!!! Just having a hard time making the cases in 3d print!
I am looking at going with custom metal cases from the EU that would also offer some shielding... I Will see many people are awaiting these they are really great! The worse part is they WORK GREAT just don't have cases yet :(

Our 2X6, 1X6, and 1X4 remote antenna switches are working GREAT! especially with the 2X6 Interlock board!  I have a setup in my shack of two 2X6 with interlock face to face with BPF between them and a third 2X6 remote in the tower to select the antenna, finally, a 1X4 is used with the 80/40M directional 4 element sloper to select the antenna direction.  All of this is driven by a 7300 and 756ProIII.

We are still working on other stuff like the IAC (Atas 100/120 automatic controller), the SL1 SGC smart controller, and SOO many others its crazy...

So please keep an eye on WWW.VE2DX.COM our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VE2DX or our youtube page https://www.youtube.com/user/ve2dx

--
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014