Project page

VE2DX

I am working on multiple CI-V designs like the IMK1 (8 memory keypad for 7300, 9700, 7610), IAC(Atas-100/120 CI-V interface) and CT-17B ICOM CI-V Hub and planning other like possibly the external keypad for ICOM radios via CI-V and CI-V Switch to mange collisions and other CI-V protocol issues that will come ... one of these days :-P

please follow us here or on our (yes I am going to say the swear F word!) facebook page

you can also follow our youtube videos were I try to post usefull videos of my projects.

;-P
--
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV