Problems with 705 and sharing CI-V data with other devices... SOLVED!

VE2DX

Well we still have to do some work this week and some documentation....

but first indication are all will be 100% ok using 705 with other ICOM or NON-ICOM CI-V devices like ICOM Radios, Steppir, Band decoders, etc...

following series of tests this weekend we were able to establish a data link from the IC-705 to a Bluetooth version of our CT17Bs the CT17B-6BT.

AND IT WORKS FINE...

this week I will drill into the testing and then document the procedure!

No description available.

--
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV
Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/

VE2DX

WELL! here it is FULLY operational! IT WORKS as per the book...

IC-705 talking CI-V to Steppir SDA-100 and IC756ProIII via Bluetooth link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwaSu7hRV9Q&t=3s

:P