New project...

VE2DX

Hey Gang, finalized my new SO2R 2X6 Remote Antenna Switch working on an Interlock PCB that will also be a CI-V Band Decoder for ICOM users, this will let 2 ICOM radios select any predefined antenna our of 6 possible selection, the Interlock functions will prevent the 2 radios from selecting the same antenna and will display a Solid ON LED for selected or Flashing LED with optional buzzer if conflicting selection while prevent the second radio from selecting the remote 2X6 Switch.

For more info goto the project page of WWW.VE2DX.com

73

image2134
--
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014nd, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV