NEW! CT-17B-6BT Bluetooth 6 ports CI-V hub.

VE2DX

Hey Gang, here is anothor of my TERRIBLE quality videos of a Bluetooth 6 port CI-V hub.

The CT-17B-6BT (Name change from the unit in the video CT-17B-5B) has 5 RF filtered CI-V ports and a Bluetooth interface for a serial port to your PC application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omobEDdySQI

The unit is powered by any regular Micro-USB power supply and the USB power is also RF Filtered.

Finaly it is enclosed in a 3D printed custom enclosure with magnets to help with the unit installation.

It should be available by july 2020, more info on www.VE2DX.com.

73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014nd, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV
Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/

VE2DX

OK Guys, the new Bluetooth CT-17B-6BT is now available and so is the new CT-17B-6USB VERSION 2 with detachable USB cable for more information see WWW.VE2DX.COM.

--
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014nd, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV
Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/

Peter Martinsen <oz1pmx@...>

Is it a Kit ?

OK Guys, the new Bluetooth CT-17B-6BT is now available and so is the new CT-17B-6USB VERSION 2 with detachable USB cable for more information see WWW.VE2DX.COM.

--

73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014nd, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV

Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/

VE2DX

Hello Peter, tried to send you an email yesterday? did you get it?

No, the CT-17B family of products are not Kits, they are fully assembled and tested in a 3D printed enclosure.

let me know if you have more questions, be happy to help you!
--
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014nd, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV
Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/

Peter Martinsen <oz1pmx@...>

In the spamfilter yes 😉

QSL for not Kits !

If the are powered from a PC USB Port, they still have connection to the PC ! 😉

Best will be if they are powered from an external PSU !

73

Hello Peter, tried to send you an email yesterday? did you get it?

No, the CT-17B family of products are not Kits, they are fully assembled and tested in a 3D printed enclosure.

let me know if you have more questions, be happy to help you!
--

73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014nd, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM
Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
https://groups.io/g/CIV

Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/

VE2DX

I fully agree, obviously we need to power the Bluetooth chip set and we DID pick a Micro USB port to do so (We also looked at 12vdc input and or other approaches).

The goal is to keep the radio station isolated from the PC, THUS you DO NOT use the PC USB ports to supply power to the CT-17B-6BT, instead you use an external USB power suource on the same AC as your station or a 12VDC to 5VDC converter with USB Micro connector to use your ham station DC source.

Keep in mind that all the CI-V ports and DC input USB Micro Port are RFI filtered.

if you want more info let me know.