Re: to Sniff or to Pull! what is better...

VE2DX

I would have to lie to say I never heard of DXLab almost every hams on HF have ! ;P I am very happy to have you in our group... You are a reference for us...

I hope my dumb post don’t make you laugh to much! ;P trying to start exchanges... Glad you jumped in a couple of times...

please feel free to start or as you did here expand on our exchanges, as you know what we are trying to do here is to have share and answer questions on CI-V.

thanks for the references, yes I was aware of the fact that Ethernet is another protocol dealing with collision.

(Note to self... Stop using HRD in your examples and use DXLab instead... you dumbass! ;P )

73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM