Re: 705 meter

VE2DX

Hello John,

will offer this version On my website for 130$us for those interested, fully loaded and ready to go for the 705 and ICOM radios with Bluetooth like 705, just let me know your CI-V Address.

For the 7300, well not now, but I am working on a couple of things, a lot of you have been using the CT17B-6BT CI-V hub with Bluetooth, well I am working on a mod for the 705 Meter that you will be able to connect to CT17B-6BT to the 705 Meter and configure the CI-V Address thus connecting it to ANY ICOM radios from 7000 on up...

Also, as you know I have been working for... well... way too long on IMK1 a CI-V-based 8 memory keyer for 7300, 9700, 7610, etc... using capacitive touch screen ... really nice... I finally found the proper touch platform for it, larger than the 705 Meter hardware, and will be looking at integrating 705 Meter code as an added function to it, so it will show up in there! And make a GREAT multifunction platform for ANY ICOM radios probably since 7000/756Pro on up... Obviously with limited functions on older radios... But that will take time... as I Always tell my XYL! ;P

Please, drop into WWW.VE2DX.COM I should put the 705 Meter online in Project and Product section during this weekend...
--
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC