Re: 705 meter

John Bain <johnpbain@...>

I really like the meter Richard, would also look great for an ic-7300 as well as the ic-705 version. Really like it thanks for sharing.
Very Best Wishes and Very Best Regards.
73 John MM3UMZ.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 at 20:43, VE2DX <ve2dx@...> wrote:
Playing around with a project from F4HWM, using a small M5Stack device with really nice results...

some changes overnight to fix 3 bugs ;

- DV is not being displayed.   FIXED :D
- USB-D showing up as USB.  FIXED :D
- Power indicator showing Power setting instead of Real Power.  FIXED :D
and proper position of the S Meter at S0.

All those are fixed!

I put something on my blog last nite and will open later this week a new project page on this at WWW.VE2DX.COM

The 705 Meter unit hooks to you network and 705 via Bluetooth, the results are really nice.
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM