IC-705 antenna switch from band data

Mark Kyle

Hi Richard

I have been looking at the CT-17-BT6 to see if I can get it switch relays per band using CI-V data.

I want to run my 705 remotely via some new Mac software that DL2YMR has released. When I am on a HF band I would like to have a HF antenna connected and when changing to VHF a specific VHF antenna connected via a relay and the same for UHF.

Do you have something that will do this easily...I see you are working on a router that may also be able to do this.
On each coax after the relay will probably be a linear amp so the switching relays dont need to be large they can be the small RF relays that are pcb mounted
Any ideas?

Regards

Mark Kyle

Join CIV@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.