Re: Band Stacking Registers; CI-V Commands

JOHN MUNTON G7SSE

Hi Richard, thanks for your reply.

Got to admit I'm a bit of a novice with the CI-V commands.

I just figure out them out from the 7610 manual and set up the controls in my logging software (Logger32) with them.
Up until now all that I've tried have worked.
It might even be that the Band stacking commands are not supported by Logger32 ??

Here is an extract, if it helps, of the communication from Logger32 to my 7610 showing one of the commands being sent;

Mode poll Rx : FE FE 98 E0 26 01 FD FE FE E0 98 26 01 00 00 02 FD
Poll Split : FE FE 98 E0 0F FD
Split Rx : FE FE 98 E0 0F FD FE FE E0 98 0F 00 FD
Direct Radio Hex Command : FE FE 98 E0 1A 01 03 02 FD
Poll main VFO : FE FE 98 E0 25 00 FD
VFO poll Rx : FE FE 98 E0 25 00 FD FE FE E0 98 25 00 00 00 13 07 00 FD
Poll sub VFO : FE FE 98 E0 25 01 FD

Oh, and FB regarding the sales pitch :-)

73
John - G7SSE