From: Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...>
Sent: April 23, 2020 21:47
To: CIV@groups.io <CIV@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CIV] Lets TALK CI-V, an INTRO!

Trivia note:
I had always pronounced CI-V as "See-Eye-Vee", as did everybody I've
ever heard discuss it. I had occasion to talk to an Icom guy a while
back and he politely informed me it was properly pronounced "See-Eye-FIVE".

One of those FWIW things.

Michael WA7SKG

--

Join CIV@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.