Colquitt County Amateur Radio Society CCHRS@groups.io
The Colquitt County Ham Radio Society is an ARRL affiliated radio club in Colquitt County. All licensed amateur radio operators are invited to join the group. Our monthly club meeting is the 3rd Saturday @ 8:30am at the Moultrie Colquitt County Library.
We use the LAUREL Volunteer Examiner Coordinator to administer Amateur Radio EXAM Elements for the Technician, General, and Amateur Extra tests. This VEC does not charge any fees to take any test. All you need is proof of citizenship (this is a Federal license, we use your drivers license) and proof of elements previously passed.
Contact Andy Clark - NX4AC 229-891-6839 to schedule a test time.
Leave a message here to alert the group of your desire to schedule a test.
We usually have exams on the second Saturday of each month @ 10:00am.
- 19 Members
- 897 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.