Topics

651S-1 Receivers available

hb9aik

G'day all et bonjour

I have three 651S-1 receivers surplus to my needs. Different configurations and condition but all tested & working. Any interest in this group?

Located in Zurich/Switzerland. Please contact me direct for details.

Allthe best for 2021
Ulrich  hb9aik - vk2ani

--
Ulrich Fierz
hb9aik - vk2ani

ON8HQ Gérard

Hello,

I'm could be intersed for one piece.

Drop me an offer ( private mail on qrz.com)

73's Gerard F6FMT

I have three 651S-1 receivers surplus to my needs. Different configurations and condition but all tested & working. Any interest in this group?

Located in Zurich/Switzerland. Please contact me direct for details.

Allthe best for 2021
Ulrich  hb9aik - vk2ani

--
Ulrich Fierz
hb9aik - vk2ani
8044 Zurich/Switzerland

JEAN-LUC F6HOY - CCAE#003

Hi Ulrich,
I would appreciate a new toy in my shack...
Yes i am interested...
Thanks
Jean-Luc

73 from Jean-Luc F6HOY - CCAE member #003 - Join CCAE on www.ccae.info and www.ccaeitaly.com and www.ccaespain.com