Group DescriptionThe CBQ Groups.io is a moderated group that is open to anyone who cares to subscribe and participate. The first three new members' posts will be reviewed for appropriateness and will be released only after a moderator approves the posts. The purpose of the list is for historians, railfans and railroad modelers to discuss the any topic related to the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy railroad and/or its predecessors. All emails related to the business of the BRHS should be posted to the BRHSlist on Groups.io. The List owner and/or acting moderator(s) reserve the right to stop any conversation thread that they determine is off topic. If you have, as personal property, Burlington memorabilia, books, or models that you wish to sell, or if you would like to contact someone who wishes to sell such an item, you may use the list for that purpose. Posts by commercial entities are allowed but must include the words "Commercial Post" somewhere in the subject line.
- 1,292 Members
- 24,164 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Facebook integration