Topics

Radio Programming Mtg Tonight in Tigard 7:30pm

K7ICY/ Ken Tolliver

Fellow Radio Operators:

I have had several people tell me that they have accidentally 'Factory Re-set' their radios, or that they just can't get them programmed. Additionally, I know many of you have purchased new radios and programming cables as presents for family members.

Well, I have some time tonight that I'll spend trying to help get your radios up and running right. I will be at the LDS Church on SW North Dakota Street in Tigard Tonight from 7:30pm to at least 9pm.

Bring your radios that need help and we'll get them programmed.

If you have a programming cable; but haven't figured out how to program your radio yet---- bring your Radio, Cable, laptop, and a power strip/extension cord. We'll load CHIRP on your computer and try to get it all working for you.

This isn't one of those "I hope you can attend" meetings. Hopefully, your radio and programming capabilities are already set up, and you won't need to attend.

But if you need some help, drop by. And if some of you CHIRP Brainiacs have time to help us; drop by too. We might have a bunch of people there needing help, or more likely, just a few. Either way, your help is appreciated.

So, I hope  not to see you tonight; but if you need any help with your radios---- You are welcome to come over and we will try to get your radios up and running.

FYI--There are six UV-5RA BaoFeng HT's available for sale from CARS. They are reduced to just $30 each. I'll bring them tonight.

73

Ken Tolliver

K7ICY

503-544-7945

ktolliver@...

Church's Address:

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

11065 SW North Dakota Street

Tigard OR 97223

Tualatin CERT is invited too.

Map:  https://goo.gl/maps/GKiVkvPhsoJ2