Topics

CARS Membership Dues

Mark Wardell (AG7HH)

Hello all,

Just a quick note. Many of you are at some point in the process of paying your annual CARS membership dues. This is a reminder that Louis after many years of service is no longer the club treasurer. Those duties have come to me and your dues payments, as well as any matter related to club finance, should be directed to me.

For the time being, I can be found at:

Mark Wardell
2104 SE 28th Place
Portland, OR 97214

A new form will be posted within the coming week when the website gets its update.

Have a great day.

Mark
AG7HH

Vaughn Lewis

Mark.  I am long overdue for renewing my membership.  I printed off the form and am ready to send a check but wanted to know if it should be made out to you, or ?

Vaughn Lewis, AC7HO

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 11:33 PM, Mark Wardell (AG7HH) <KE7NKZ@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Just a quick note. Many of you are at some point in the process of paying your annual CARS membership dues. This is a reminder that Louis after many years of service is no longer the club treasurer. Those duties have come to me and your dues payments, as well as any matter related to club finance, should be directed to me.

For the time being, I can be found at:

Mark Wardell

A new form will be posted within the coming week when the website gets its update.

Have a great day.

Mark
AG7HH

Mark Wardell (AG7HH)

An excellent question. All dues payments, or in fact any donation, paid to the club should be made payable to "CARS" or "Cascade Amateur Radio Society". Bank can cash anything, but they'll be most happy with either of those.

Have a great day

Mark

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:58 AM, Vaughn Lewis <ac7ho.ham@...> wrote:
[...]

Brian Astle

Where is the form, and how much are the dues?

Brian Astle
K7BLA (soon to be W0AST)

On 1/12/2018 8:45 AM, Mark Wardell (AG7HH) wrote:
[...]

Hey Brian,

Sorry for the slow reply, I was hoping to get the CARS website updated first. As that is still a work in progress I've attached the membership form to this email for any who need it. Currently, membership is for a calendar year, so as of today I only have dues from for 2018 from:

AC7HO
AA7HW
KI7ENL
N7THF
KI7BKZ
AD7UF

And it should be noted that my callsign is not in there yet either, so I still need to pay my dues. If you have paid dues for 2018 and are not listed here please contact me directly. Being a dues-paying member of CARS is, of course, a voluntary donation, nobody is going to come to your home and try to collect. These funds help to cover the cost of club activities such as field day, the summer BBQ, etc., and to keep/expand our repeater network. We're also looking to expand the number of activities in the future, so your support is encouraged.

If you've sent your dues payment to Louis as would have been the norm in previous years he and I will work out getting that to me, but please let me know directly if you've sent it to him. If you have not yet paid 2018 dues please see the attached membership form which will give you the amount and the address to mail your payment.

Thank you for your time, and have a great day.

73,

Mark
AG7HH