Topics

[C.A.R.S.] CARS/ERC Dinner Saturday Nov. 18th 6pm [1 Attachment]

Cathy Crandall

Ken,
Cal and I are still working in the temple on Saturday nights and will not be able to attend.
Cathy

On Nov 7, 2017 11:46 AM, "Kenneth Tolliver ktolliver@... [c-a-r-s]" <c-a-r-s@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Kenneth Tolliver included below]

Reminder:

The CARS Annual Meeting and the ERC Early Christmas Party & Dinner will be held in a couple weeks, November 18th at 6PM,  at the Milwaukie Stake Center.  It's a Potluck Dinner. And we have a White Elephant gift exchange. Elections will be held for all Officers of CARS. Get the ERC Annual Update. And just get a chance to associate with one another. You don't have to be a member of CARS to attend. Door Prizes too!!!!

See you there,

Ken Tolliver

K7ICY

503-544-7945