From: c-a-r-s@... [mailto:c-a-r-s@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 20:54
To: c-a-r-s@...
Subject: [C.A.R.S.] CARS Annual Mtg and Early Christmas Party this Saturday 6pm [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Kenneth Tolliver included below]

Reminder:

The CARS Annual Meeting and the ERC Early Christmas Party & Dinner will be held this Saturday, November 18th at 6PM,  at the Milwaukie Stake Center.  It's a Potluck Dinner. And we have a White Elephant gift exchange. Elections will be held for all Officers of CARS. Get the ERC Annual Update. And just get a chance to associate with one another. You don't have to be a member of CARS to attend. Door Prizes too!!!!

(We can use a few more Main Dishes. Don't have to be Soup or Stew.)

See you there,

Ken Tolliver

K7ICY

503-544-7945