Re: 2018-2022 Tech class PowerPoint

Gloriajean McDonald

Hi Ted , this is Gloriajean McDonald  , I think Herb Weiner has a power point presentation . I’ll give him a call in the morning and ask him I’ll let you knew as soon as I can .

On Jan 30, 2019, at 5:27 PM, Ted Seifert Jr via Groups.Io <rjsnaht@...> wrote:

Thank you Ken I think you may have just saved my bacon. I'm not sure how you downloaded them into a PDF warm but I'll check that out. Thanks again.
Anyone else have any ideas?

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 5:16 PM -0800, "K7ICY/ Ken Tolliver" <ktolliver@...> wrote:

I usually just use the HamStudy.org website materials. This last Friday and Saturday I taught at the Winona Grange Hall. It didn't have WiFi so I just copied a PDF copy of the question pool onto a thumb drive and used that.
Not the prettiest way to do it; but all 13 passed the exam.
Ken

From: CARS@groups.io <CARS@groups.io> on behalf of Ted Seifert Jr via Groups.Io <rjsnaht@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:09:35 PM
To: cars@groups.io
Subject: [CARS] 2018-2022 Tech class PowerPoint

I have a technician class this weekend and I am trying to run down a PowerPoint presentation with the revised test questions for the year 2018 through 22. I know there have been some classes held since the revised questions have come out but I'm not having any luck finding a PowerPoint presentation. is there anyone in the group that can help me with this?

Thanks in advance, K2TJR

Join CARS@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.