From: CARS@groups.io <CARS@groups.io> on behalf of Ted Seifert Jr via Groups.Io <rjsnaht@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:09:35 PM
To: cars@groups.io
Subject: [CARS] 2018-2022 Tech class PowerPoint

I have a technician class this weekend and I am trying to run down a PowerPoint presentation with the revised test questions for the year 2018 through 22. I know there have been some classes held since the revised questions have come out but I'm not having any luck finding a PowerPoint presentation. is there anyone in the group that can help me with this?

Thanks in advance, K2TJR

Join CARS@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.