HamWAN help

Ted Seifert Jr

This is a call for some assistance. I actually have two needs that need to be addressed and I'm hoping someone in the CARS group can help.

First I have three BaoFeng radios that I need to program. I need someone that has the CARS group program file so that I can match these three radios to all the others in the group.

Second I need to speak with someone that has HamWAN experience. I have an antenna and router board that need to be configured so I can access the sector on Larch mountain. I have programming experience but it would be nice to speak with someone and maybe get a little coaching to get this thing operational.

If there is anyone in the group that can help I would appreciate that. Also if you can suggest another contact that would be great.You can contact me by replying to this email or at my personal email address k2tjr@....

Thanks,
Ted Seifert K2TJR

Join CARS@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.