Group DescriptionC-P-R is specifically for discussion of topics pertaining to the Canadian Pacific Railway.
Our main areas (as they pertain to CPR) are railroading and railfanning, with some modelling discussion thrown into the mix. Items for sale/trade may be posted on Tuesdays only. If you post a virus warning, missing child sob story, or any other SPAM, you are probably going to get the boot from this list. Lots of children go missing every year and how many are found by foamers ?? Attachments are not permitted and new members are set to moderated status by default to eliminate SPAM messages. This will be reset to "use group policy" (un-moderated) when we have determined you deserve it, though we may need to be reminded. If you are a lurker, there is no need to change it and you probably don't care anyway.
To enable members to filter out certain types of discussions, modelling topics must be prefixed with MODEL: in the subject line, and sighting reports/railfan trip reports must be prefixed with OS: in the subject line. If there is something special running that members might still be able to see or photograph, please put HOT: at the front of the subject line.
-Bill Miller, C-P-R List Owner
- 1,596 Members
- 29,263 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.