Topics

version 7.5

Wim en Liesbeth Nuijs

Dear members,

I am a registered user for many years. From time to time I downloaded an update of BK from the website.
Recently I learned, that there is available a new version 7.5. If one wants a CD and/or manual one can order it on-line.
But I do not need a CD or manual and I read, that there is also a download version.
But where?

Wim Nuijs

--
G.W. Nuijs
W.A. Scholtenlaan 109

John J Cotter

I agree fully with this.  Being from Europe I have to pay an additional $6 postage.  Surely this is a bit unnecessary.
 I would prefer to pay for the upgrade and just download it, no CD, No booklet, no postage.
regards and thanks for such a good service.
John J Cotter
Ireland.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 8:23 AM Wim en Liesbeth Nuijs <wim.nuijs@...> wrote:
Dear members,

I am a registered user for many years. From time to time I downloaded an
update of BK from the website.
Recently I learned, that there is available a new version 7.5. If one
wants a CD and/or manual one can order it on-line.
But I do not need a CD or manual and I read, that there is also a
download version.
But where?

Wim Nuijs

--
G.W. Nuijs
W.A. Scholtenlaan 109
6865 VV Doorwerth
Netherlands
e-mail: wim.nuijs@...

Otto Jørgensen

I see, it should be possible to pay only for update program (download) withaout shiooung etc. A Direct payment to JS for the update is OK, but  we do no need shipping and CD/memorystick and Manyal.
If we need that, we pay more  and that is fo pprinted manual, CD or Mamorystick and also shippping.

---
hilsen/regards Otto -#-

Den 12.07.2020 10:12, skrev John J Cotter:

[...]

Jim Dell

When you order you have the option to purchase a manual & CD or just download only.

Please see order page

https://brotherskeeperstore.stores.yahoo.net/brotkeepforw.html

After you order you’ll receive a e-mail containing the download link.

Jim

I see, it should be possible to pay only for update program (download) withaout shiooung etc. A Direct payment to JS for the update is OK, but  we do no need shipping and CD/memorystick and Manyal.
If we need that, we pay more  and that is fo pprinted manual, CD or Mamorystick and also shippping.

---
hilsen/regards
Otto
-#-

[...]

For registered users I only see the two options
    - with printed manual & disk
    - disk only - no printed manual
not for download only.

Wim Nuijs

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 5:20 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Cc: John J Cotter <cotter.johnj@...>

[...]

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Otto Jørgensen

In Scandinavian we have made national help in form of Scandinavian Papermanual and as Help in  the program >f1>

---
hilsen/regards Otto -#-

Den 12.07.2020 12:36, skrev Jim Dell:

[...]

Max van Dam

To Wim and Liesbeth Nuijs,

Normally John Steed send an e-mail about a new version which you can order if you are a registered  user..

Some time ago John Steed has explained in this forum why he does not give that information in this forum. He told us that he than the order-stream not can handle properly.

John send e-mails in parts. As registered user I have received that e-mail.
I live also outside USA, I have ordered the new version 7.5. After the payment I have received the link for 7.5. Later I will receive the new manual. I have now also installed besides English the Dutch version.

It is a part of the marketing policy of John Steed. I could perfectly work with 7.4 with my database of almost 160.000 people . In my work for other people I wanted to be up to date.

For me was the payment worth. It is much cheaper than I pay for Microsoft Office. It is a hobby what I do with a lot of pleasure.

With my best regards,

Max van Dam

Herzliya

Israel

http://www.maxvandam.info/

.

For registered users I only see the two options
    - with printed manual & disk
    - disk only - no printed manual
not for download only.

Wim Nuijs

Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] version 7.5

Sun, 12 Jul 2020 06:36:12 -0400

Jim Dell <jim.dell@...>