Topics

Sending mails to this group

Jan Schefers

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to send messages to this group by e-mail instead of browser. I tried serveral times sending to "BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io" but the messages do not appear here. I do receive new messages by mail from other members but seems that I do not have permissions to send by mail.

Regards
Jan

J. P. Gilliver (John)

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 04:03:31, Jan Schefers <software.mailings@...> wrote:
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to send messages to this group
by e-mail instead of browser. I tried serveral times sending to
"BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io" but the messages do not appear
here. I do receive new messages by mail from other members but seems
that I do not have permissions to send by mail.
[]
This followup is going as an email - to
BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io, from my normal email address. That's how all my contributions - whether followups or new threads - go. I wouldn't know how to send from a browser.

Norman Tebbitt has the irritating quality of being much nicer in person than
he is in print. - Clive Anderson, RT 1996/10/12-18

Brother's Keeper Genealogy - John Steed

Your post should come through now as I had to approve you first for some reason...

On Sun, May 31, 2020, 7:04 PM Jan Schefers <software.mailings@...> wrote:
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to send messages to this group by e-mail instead of browser. I tried serveral times sending to "BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io" but the messages do not appear here. I do receive new messages by mail from other members but seems that I do not have permissions to send by mail.

Regards
Jan

Jan Schefers

Thank you, John, now I see all my messages sent earlier.

Kind regards,
Jan

<mailto:BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io>" but the messages do not