Topics

Search Any Field cannot locate text

Keith Dorey

Hello all,

Using version 7.4.6.

I am using the "Any field" option of the "Word search report" with all options selected but it fails to locate the search term in the database.
Yet the search term is located in a Note that is attached to a image file on the picture grid for a person.

Is this option meant to find text from these attached notes or is there another option to perform a search of these notes?

Regards

Keith

John Steed

To Keith Dorey

Sometimes I add new features to the program, and not everything in other the reports gets updated at the same time.

The Word Search should find all words in Notes attached to the person, or Family Notes attached to the couple.

I will do some checking and see if I need to add Notes attached to a Picture in that search.

Thanks.

John Steed