Topics

Repositories

Sue Horsman

How do I get a list of people who are attached to a specific Repository ?

Sue

John Steed

To Sue Horsman

I do not think there is a way to do that directly.

But you can do this

Lists, Sources, then at the bottom click "Print list of all master sources"

Then ask for just Abbreviation and Repository Name

Then print that list (or send it to a PDF file if you have a PDF driver.)

Then look at that list for the repository that you want.

Then go to List, Sources and bring up each of those sources that have that repository and find everyone attached to that source.

John Steed