Topics

Query to moderator

Frank Downs

Hi. I sent a message on June 13, entitled "Fonts in BK 7.2" and at the time got a reply, I assume from moderators, saying it would be posted after being checked. It doesn't appear yet  in the list of messages posted on the message board. Is this due to coronavirus delaying checking, or, as a new member, am I missing something I should gave done?
Thanks.
Frank Downs

Stephen Pert

I received the Fonts email.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 10:52 AM Frank Downs via groups.io <frankdowns2003=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi. I sent a message on June 13, entitled "Fonts in BK 7.2" and at the time got a reply, I assume from moderators, saying it would be posted after being checked. It doesn't appear yet  in the list of messages posted on the message board. Is this due to coronavirus delaying checking, or, as a new member, am I missing something I should gave done?
Thanks.
Frank Downs

Fran L

Saw it today Frank.  Can\t answer your question; though I'm sure someone will.

Fran L

On 17/06/2020 5:59 a.m., Frank Downs via groups.io wrote:
Hi. I sent a message on June 13, entitled "Fonts in BK 7.2" and at the time got a reply, I assume from moderators, saying it would be posted after being checked. It doesn't appear yet  in the list of messages posted on the message board. Is this due to coronavirus delaying checking, or, as a new member, am I missing something I should gave done?
Thanks.
Frank Downs

Frank Downs

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query about font changes in BK 7.2 Notes.  Being a 'belt & braces' person, I also copied John Steed at BK into the query and they were kind enough to send me a simple solution the next day.
Thanks again.
Frank Downs