Topics

Not received notification of available Upgrade

fixit9660

Hi,

It appears that several of us, Registered Users, have not received emails notifying us of the latest available update to BK7.5?

Regards,

Andrew.

John Steed

I am not able to notify everyone about the update at the same time.

I have over 70,000 users and if I notify everyone at the same time, I will get thousands of orders all at once and I can not process them fast enough.  So I space it out over several months.

Anyone can read about 7.5 and order it from www.bkwin.net/bk7info.htm

I will also put the 7.5 version on my regular web site soon.

John Steed

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> on behalf of fixit9660 <andy@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:00 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io>
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Not received notification of available Upgrade

Hi,

It appears that several of us, Registered Users, have not received emails notifying us of the latest available update to BK7.5?

Regards,

Andrew.

Otto Jørgensen

I do not see the problem  that users don't notice that there are New Version/update.

I more hope that all users that use BK5 at least have moved over to BK6.
Bu may be to many users do still have so old computers that they can not handle BK6 the last Version or BK7.

I believe that vill give JS more posibility to do BK7 more fancy in all way.
But i believe to manyusers have old old old PC :)

---
hilsen/regards Otto -#-

Den 28.06.2020 10:00, skrev fixit9660:

Hi,

Regards,

Andrew.

fixit9660

Sincere apologies John, I didn’t understand.

(It’s just that we’re so keen on your program!!)

Best regards,

Andrew Kendall.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This e-mail (including all attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only, and must not be re-transmitted in an amended form without my consent. If you are not the named recipient, please notify me immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person or make any copies. Please then delete it and do not disclose its contents to any other person.

Security and reliability of e-mails are not guaranteed. I operate anti-virus programs but you must take full responsibility for virus checking this e-mail (including all attachments). I do not accept any liability in respect of any damage caused by any virus which is not detected.

All e-mails to and from anyone @kendallnet.co.uk may be examined for breaches of employee policies and the law. I record all phone calls.

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io [mailto:BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Steed
Sent: 28 June 2020 15:58
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Not received notification of available Upgrade

I am not able to notify everyone about the update at the same time.

I have over 70,000 users and if I notify everyone at the same time, I will get thousands of orders all at once and I can not process them fast enough.  So I space it out over several months.

Anyone can read about 7.5 and order it from www.bkwin.net/bk7info.htm

I will also put the 7.5 version on my regular web site soon.

John Steed

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> on behalf of fixit9660 <andy@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:00 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io>
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Not received notification of available Upgrade

Hi,

Regards,

Andrew.