Topics

Locations

Jude

Is there a way to clean up the locations? I have misspelled some and would like to delete them.

Thank you,
Judy

J. P. Gilliver (John)

In message <CAFiGQ9x2AYuX0Z9n9jUhvWgGLw6=ANGh0tByfHV9e8tXGFZT2w@...>, Jude <jude19@...> writes:
Is there a way to clean up the locations? I have misspelled some and
would like to delete them.
[]
Yes:

If you've made the same misspelling several times:

At the main screen: File > Location > Change Location globally [or Alt-F, L, L]. (You can use the F8 function in both the "from" lines and the "to" line.)

If you've already corrected the misspellings, but the wrong ones are still showing up when you F8:

At the main screen: File > Location > Delete unused locations [or Alt-F, L, D].

Pay heed to the warnings (-:

Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove
that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are
right. -H.L. Mencken, writer, editor, and critic (1880-1956)

Jim Dell

Judy

Look under file and change location

Type a few characters of the bad location in the top and push F8 select the bad one

Move to the bottom and do the same but select the correctly spelled one.

Select OK and it will change the bad to the correct.

Jim

Is there a way to clean up the locations? I have misspelled some and would like to delete them.

Thank you,

Judy

Jude

Thank you Jim and John.