Topics

Happy to be back with Brother's Keeper.

Andrea P K Hay

I used BK happily for several years until I got a Windows 10 laptop in 2015 and found that it wouldn't work. I tried another program which was horrible, I was not impressed with having to watch a 45 minutes YouTube video to find out how to print a family group sheet. Gave up. This year I have retired and got time to work properly on the ancestors. Then I found out that the BK of now would work on my laptop, so I downloaded 7.4 and I am just so happy. It's like coming home. Took me less than 10 seconds to print my family group sheet with no need to go to YouTube. Wonderful!

Terry Garnett

Welcome Back...

Terry Garnett, ACT National President

12620 Lake Ridge Drive

Lake Ridge, Virginia 22192

(703) 494-4845

Fax – (703) 494-0961

Email –  tgarnett@...

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)