Topics

Error #86

Terry Garnett

Hey John,
Sorry to bother you on a Holiday, but I have an issue with my BK program.

When I back up the program / data when I exit, I keep getting the Error #86 which says CustomEvents.bk did not copy correctly / sharing conflict.
To correct the error, it says turn off computer and then restart computer / BK program...which I did...and still keep getting the Error $86.

Is there another way to fix this error?

thanks, Terry

Terry Garnett, ACT National President

12620 Lake Ridge Drive

Lake Ridge, Virginia 22192

(703) 494-4845

Fax – (703) 494-0961

Email –  tgarnett@...

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)