Topics

Changing font in Notes

Frank Downs

Dear BK,
I've recently updated to BK 7.4 and the transfer of data from BK 6 went smoothly.
But, can you please advise me, as the text in the Notes display for  each individual is really small small and I can't see how to increase it.
The font in everything else in 7.4 is larger and easy to read, apart from the Notes.
I would be very grateful for any advice.
Thanks.
Frank Downs

Jim Dell

Frank

Look at the Note then at the bottom is an options button click on it.

Then click on Screen Fonts and set it to what you like

Jim

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> On Behalf Of Frank Downs via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:32 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Changing font in Notes

Dear BK,

I've recently updated to BK 7.4 and the transfer of data from BK 6 went smoothly.

But, can you please advise me, as the text in the Notes display for  each individual is really small small and I can't see how to increase it.

The font in everything else in 7.4 is larger and easy to read, apart from the Notes.

Thanks.

Frank Downs

Frank Downs

Thanks Jim,
Help much appreciated.
Frank

On Friday, 19 June 2020, 19:32:26 BST, Jim Dell <jim.dell@...> wrote:

Frank

Look at the Note then at the bottom is an options button click on it.

Then click on Screen Fonts and set it to what you like

Jim

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> On Behalf Of Frank Downs via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:32 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Changing font in Notes

Dear BK,

Thanks.

Frank Downs