From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> On Behalf Of Frank Downs via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:32 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Changing font in Notes

Dear BK,

I've recently updated to BK 7.4 and the transfer of data from BK 6 went smoothly.

But, can you please advise me, as the text in the Notes display for  each individual is really small small and I can't see how to increase it.

The font in everything else in 7.4 is larger and easy to read, apart from the Notes.

I would be very grateful for any advice.

Thanks.

Frank Downs

Frank Downs

Thanks Jim,
Help much appreciated.
Frank

On Friday, 19 June 2020, 19:32:26 BST, Jim Dell <jim.dell@...> wrote:

Frank

Look at the Note then at the bottom is an options button click on it.

Then click on Screen Fonts and set it to what you like

Jim