Topics

Cemetery plots and changing pre made fact/event names

Anna Enerson

I also have the cemetery listed with the location. I also found I needed a field for the cemetery plot. I made a fact Plot: , I also made a fact FindaGrave.com #:   

Question: is there a way to change a pre-made fact? With the Social Security num fact I need to change that in a created report to Social Security # , My spell checker on the created reports hates the word "num".   

On January 28, 2020 at 9:06 PM "Barry P." <barry@...> wrote:

Hi Gina,

Why not?  How else?

Died

21-Mar-1990

in

Kaiapoi, CBY, NZ.

S

Buried

23-Mar-1990

in

Belfast Cemetery, Christchurch, CBY, NZ.

N

S

The Source will contain in the PAGE field the words [ “Bur:- Plot Nr, Row Nr,” and other relevant info ]

The event notes and Location notes can fill out any other desired data, like GPS map co-ordinates;  then there is the General Notes, all of which can make up a biography or Family history story.

See here that “”Chapman Codes”” have been used.  I need to change all of mine to full Map names.  Many sites do not  recognise Chapman codes.  Ref < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapman_code >

Barry P.

--==--  Image here if passed along . . .   {BEP}.

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io [mailto:BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io] On Behalf Of ginamarina
Sent: Wednesday, 29 January 2020 7:37 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Intro and 2 questions on Locations and Suffixes

Thank you. I sure wish I could correct

<… bits deleted … {BEP}>

Is it correct to list the cemetery with the place as one separate location? I guess hard disk space isn’t the issue it used to be :). 

<… bits deleted … {BEP}>

Thank you all. Hope everyone is having a good day,

Gina

--

“There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.”*
*-Albert Schweitzer*

We have a film for both together now ……    {BEP}!!

John Steed

To Ame enersonfarms.com

If your spell checker does not like Social Security num in the reports, then output the report to a file and with your word processor do a "global search and replace" to change it to Social security #

John Steed

Anna Enerson

That is one of the first things I do when I get it into my word processor. Is there a way to change it in BK?

On January 30, 2020 at 9:17 AM John Steed <brothers_keeper@...> wrote:

To Ame enersonfarms.com

If your spell checker does not like Social Security num in the reports, then output the report to a file and with your word processor do a "global search and replace" to change it to Social security #

John Steed