Topics

Cemetery plots and changing pre made fact/event names

Anna Enerson

I also have the cemetery listed with the location. I also found I needed a field for the cemetery plot. I made a fact Plot: , I also made a fact FindaGrave.com #:

Question: is there a way to change a pre-made fact? With the Social Security num fact I need to change that in a created report to Social Security # , My spell checker on the created reports hates the word "num".

On January 28, 2020 at 9:06 PM "Barry P." <barry@...> wrote:

Hi Gina,

Why not?  How else?

Died

21-Mar-1990

in

Kaiapoi, CBY, NZ.

Buried

23-Mar-1990

in

Belfast Cemetery, Christchurch, CBY, NZ.

The Source will contain in the PAGE field the words [ “Bur:- Plot Nr, Row Nr,” and other relevant info ]

The event notes and Location notes can fill out any other desired data, like GPS map co-ordinates;  then there is the General Notes, all of which can make up a biography or Family history story.

See here that “”Chapman Codes”” have been used.  I need to change all of mine to full Map names.  Many sites do not  recognise Chapman codes.  Ref < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapman_code >

Barry P.

--==--  Image here if passed along . . .   {BEP}.