From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io [mailto:BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Youse
Sent: 30 June 2020 23:40
To: brotherskeepergenealogy@groups.io
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Backup option

Others have expressed various things that they would like to see changed.  I agree with some but generally, they're just minor annoyances that I can easily work around.

There is one thing, however, that drives me nuts.  When doing a full backup (15,000 individuals, 350+ pictures, 250+ media items) I find that it continuously stops and warns that there's a larger file on fie.

I would love to see an option that would allow me to bypass those warnings beforehand so I could just hit [backup], then sit back and let it do its thing.

David Youse

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This e-mail (including all attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only, and must not be re-transmitted in an amended form without my consent. If you are not the named recipient, please notify me immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person or make any copies. Please then delete it and do not disclose its contents to any other person.

Security and reliability of e-mails are not guaranteed. I operate anti-virus programs but you must take full responsibility for virus checking this e-mail (including all attachments). I do not accept any liability in respect of any damage caused by any virus which is not detected.

All e-mails to and from anyone @kendallnet.co.uk may be examined for breaches of employee policies and the law. I record all phone calls.