Topics

Word Search

Sue Horsman

Yet again - you live and learn - Thanks John.  I didnt know that

John Steed

To David Youse

I don't currently have it for FindAGrave, but for the events there is a way.  On Word Search, pick the top tab "Search for Blank Event" or else go to the report Lists, Missing Information report and pick any event field at the bottom right.

To Sue Horsman

Currently on Word Search you can find everyone with something in an event (F3) or everyone with that event blank, but not both at the same time.

John Steed

Sue Horsman

In Word Search - Search Event / Blank Events,   there is the option for search events with Blank Fields,  or search events with a specific word in the text.  It would be good to have the facility to seach for anyone with an event (irrespective of what it contains - or is blank).

David Youse

I think this may have been discussed in the past but I can't find it in my records.

When doing a word search, is there a way to search for an item that has no entry?

Specifically I'd like a way to find all records that DO NOT have an entry in the Find-A-Grave field?

This same concept would be useful in doing other searches.

David Youse