Topics

Queens Birthday Honours - Where do I put details

Sue Horsman

Ive just found someone who got an OBE in the Queens Birthday Honours.  Can anyone suggest where I input the details.  Its not a 'Title'.
Does it need an 'Event' creating ?

Otto Jørgensen

in thje biography

---
hilsen/regards Otto -#-

Den 26.02.2020 16:40, skrev Sue Horsman via Groups.Io:

Ive just found someone who got an OBE in the Queens Birthday Honours.  Can anyone suggest where I input the details.  Its not a 'Title'.
Does it need an 'Event' creating ?

Sue Horsman

The Biography is easiest in BK.  But I want to transfer the data to a TNG online website, and then create  a report showing people who have got Awards or Medals.

J. P. Gilliver (John)

In message <25910.1582735724209650554@groups.io>, Sue Horsman via Groups.Io <horsman61=btinternet.com@groups.io> writes:
The Biography is easiest in BK.  But I want to transfer the data to a
TNG online website, and then create  a report showing people who have
got Awards or Medals.
My Grandma appears in BK as Mary Haley M. B. E., and BK's quite happy with that (it finds her if I search for Mary Haley, and so on).

She was Mary Weightman (her married name) when she got it, but I had to decide, and I keep everyone (I think all those affected in my data are females, but whatever) by the name they were born with. (Actually, I think I've only got one other name-changer with lettuce - my mother, who's in BK as Molly Weightman, B. A. [yes, including the comma].)
[]
(She got it "for services to Animal Welfare".)

You know what the big secret about posh people is? Most of them are lovely.
- Richard Osman, RT 2016/7/9-15