Topics

BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io - Test

Barry P.

Ah, so.. The first part works.  Let’s see if I can post me a message!

        Barry P.

Barry PYCROFT           www.pycroft.co.nz

8 Orcades Street

Shirley

Christchurch.   8013

New Zealand

Ph: +64-3-942.8417

Mob:- +64 223 140 100

-        - - - - - - - - - - - - .

-

Terry Garnett

Hey Barry…received your message…FYI…

Terry Garnett, ACT National President

12620 Lake Ridge Drive

Lake Ridge, Virginia 22192

(703) 494-4845

Fax – (703) 494-0961

Email –  tgarnett@...

www.ACTnat.com    /  www.chooseACT.com

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)

ACT Eyeball Logo Small.jpg

Ah, so.. The first part works.  Let’s see if I can post me a message!

        Barry P.

Barry PYCROFT           www.pycroft.co.nz

8 Orcades Street

Shirley

Christchurch.   8013

New Zealand

Ph: +64-3-942.8417

Mob:- +64 223 140 100

-        - - - - - - - - - - - - .

-

Barry P.

Thank you, Terry
 I is nice to see / know that you have taken the bull by the horns and created an alternative to what has long been suspected - since Ancestry 'bought' Rootsweb. That was a foregone conclusion - even at the time.   And given the 'down time' since then, it appears Ancestry do not want to let customer service & loyalty get in the way of a good dollar.

But it all costs of course: someone has to pay.

Best,

Terry Garnett

Thanks Barry

Terry Garnett, ACT National President

12620 Lake Ridge Drive

Lake Ridge, Virginia 22192

(703) 494-4845

Fax – (703) 494-0961

Email –  tgarnett@...

www.ACTnat.com    /  www.chooseACT.com

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)

ACT Eyeball Logo Small.jpg

 I is nice to see / know that you have taken the bull by the horns and created an alternative to what has long been suspected - since Ancestry 'bought' Rootsweb. That was a foregone conclusion - even at the time.   And given the 'down time' since then, it appears Ancestry do not want to let customer service & loyalty get in the way of a good dollar.

But it all costs of course: someone has to pay.

Best,

J. P. Gilliver (John)

In message <24081.1578948073328348649@groups.io>, Barry P. <@Barry_P> writes:
Thank you, Terry
+1
[]
And given the 'down time' since then, it appears Ancestry do not want
to let customer service & loyalty get in the way of a good dollar.
But it all costs of course: someone has to pay.
[]
Not if it was a newsgroup (at least, there are free newsservers, or those who use NIN pay the vast amount of ten euros a year); I still think a newsgroup would be a better solution.

But, indeed, thanks Terry for setting up what you have.

Until next time (when groups.io folds) ... (-:

... unlike other legal systems the common law is permissive. We can do what we
like, unless it is specifically prohibited by law. We are not as rule-bound
and codified as other legal systems. - Helena Kennedy QC (Radio Times 14-20
July 2012).